Please choose carefully as Emporium Lane is not required to accept returns because a customer has simply changed their mind, bought the wrong size or chosen the wrong colour.
In the unlikely event there is an issue with your purchase from Emporium Lane, please complete the following return form within 14 days - Returns Form.
If your return is approved, the following process applies:
- We will reply to your request with postage information and the item will then need to be returned to us within 10 business days. We do not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. We strongly recommend that you ensure the item is packaged with care and that the item is returned using tracking with insurance. Please keep a copy of your return receipt. Return postage costs are your responsibility and will not be credited unless we deem the item to be faulty.
- We must receive the item with all original tags attached, unworn and in original purchase condition.
- If the returned item is not in its original condition, it will be returned to the sender and no refund will be issued.
- All refunds must be credited to the original card or account used at the time of purchase. We cannot refund or credit postage costs unless we deem the item to be faulty.
- Refunds are then processed within 5 business days.
Original condition means:
- Tags still attached
- Always take care not to get fake tan, deodorant, make-up, perfume, odours and/or marks on the garment when you try it on
We do not offer refunds on jewellery, body suits or underwear.
Items purchased using AfterPay follow the same return conditions as above. Once we process your refund request, your order will be refunded by AfterPay. You will receive an email notification from Emporium Lane and AfterPay to confirm your refund has been processed and they will reimburse you for any funds you have already paid and cancel any outstanding payments.
Due to the popularity and high turnover of our products, we are unable to hold stock for exchanges.
At Emporium Lane, items will be inspected before we send them to you. If something slips past us and you receive a faulty item, we will either repair, replace or refund depending on the fault as per Queensland's Fair Trading Policies and ACCC guidelines. Of course we will cover postage costs for faulty items.